1/2 Photos of Triple Berry Cranberry Delight
Dienia B.'s Note:
Winter 2006, Living Without magazine by Vess from book special, Eats - Simple Delicious Solutions for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberry juice concentrate and sugar.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Add cranberries and cherries and cook until cranberries pop and cherries soften.
- 5Stir often for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in rest.
- 7Cool in fridge.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Cranberry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 75.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: