Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Winter 2006, Living Without magazine by Vess from book special, Eats - Simple Delicious Solutions for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cooking
- Combine cranberry juice concentrate and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and cherries and cook until cranberries pop and cherries soften.
- Stir often for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in rest.
- Cool in fridge.
Not sure where the triple berries come in with this recipe, but I did make it as given, although I cooked the berries only about 8 minutes, since I didn't want the cranberries totally mushed! I always enjoy trying new cranberry sauce recipes, & this is wonderful, especially with the cranberry & cherry combo! A keeper of a recipe, for sure! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Enjoyed! I used dried cranberries in place of the cherries. Great with grilled meats. I even put some into a blender with yogurt for a nice smoothie.