Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Yum! From the Splenda website
Make and share this Triple Berry Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 36 vanilla wafer wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 170.09 g cream cheese, softened (fat free if desired)
- 59.14 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 236.59 ml thawed non-dairy whipped topping
- 473.18 ml mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 99.22 g package lemon gelatin
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- MIX crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 10 minute or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
OMG... this is a wonderful, delicious, cooling dessert! It has been so very hot here this past week and this made for a refreshing, fruity delight! I did not do the waffer crust, I used a "Kebbler" pre-made crust (yes, I cheated a wee bit). I used frozen strawberries and blueberries (thawed) and "fresh picked" raspberries. It was wonderful. I was hesitant about the lemon jello, but it does truely enhance the flavors. I say this is a hit! Thank you for posting. (Made for PRMR)