Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this this thanksgiving for my boyfriend and i, he took the leftover pizza to work and made all his friends jealous. Great way to use ALL your leftovers. and it tastes delicious
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons turkey gravy
- 1⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup prepared stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup turkey, pieces
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Spread the Gravy on the Crust.
- Randomly place all toppings on the crust like you would any other pizza. For the Mashed potatoes and Stuffing, place is chunks randomly atop the crust.
- Sprinkle the Cheese on the Pizza.
- Bake at 350 until crust is brown, and cheese is melted.
perfect way to use up leftovers..