Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the recipe my mom adapted to my dad's taste, since he loved pumpkin pie and she hates it. My family and I all love it, I make it several times a year, sometimes without a crust and then I eat it for breakfast.
- Beat all ingredients together with rotary beater or whisk.
- Pour into pastry lined pan with high fluted edges. (For crispness, have bottom crust little thicker than 1/2-inch.).
- Bake at 400* about 45-55 minutes or just until a silver knife inserted into side of filling comes out clean.
- The center may still look soft, but will set later.
- Serve slightly warm, or cold.
This pie is excellent! And great for breakfast too.