Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love salads that use fruit. This is a nice light salad, perfect for summer cookoouts.
- 6 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 cup strawberry, halves
- 1⁄4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches in light syrup (I rinse the peaches to remove additional syrup for a lighter taste.)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- Place the salad greens, strawberries and peanuts in large salad bowl.
- Drain and if desired rinse peaches; reserve 2 Tbsp of the syrup.
- Place 10 peach slices in bowl with greens.
- In blender container, add remaining peach slices, reserved syrup, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper.
- Cover and blend on high about 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the peach sauce over salad ingredients; toss and serve.
Excellent and different salad. Love the sweetness the peaches and syrup add to the dressing. Added a little salt and as Ellie did, used pecans instead of peanuts. This is soooo good! Thanks, Paula.
Very good and different salad which we enjoyed. I used pecan halves instead of the peanuts which worked out very well for us. Thanks for sharing! We will be having this again!