Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
fast and easy make ahead dish.
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup italian almond macaroon, crumbled
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- maraschino cherry, for top
- Mix evaporated milk and sugar.
- Add macaroon crumbs.
- Let soak for one hour.
- Fold in the whipped cream, salt, and vanilla.
- Fill individual souffle cups.
- Sprinkle with additional crumbs and chopped cherries.
- Serve with additional dollop of whipped cream.