Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A super-quick snack I made up as a break from studying. Simple, easy, and smells delicious!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 g Sweet 'n Low (or equivalent of sugar)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Spread canned pumpkin over tortilla.
- Sprinkle sweetener and spice mix on top.
- Cut tortilla into strips, then bite-size pieces (a sharp knife works well; a pizza slicer would also be quick).
- Arrange tortilla pieces on microwavable plate, and microwave for 1 minute.