Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dinner from the freezer! All You March 2008
- 453.59 g fresh cheese tortellini
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g ham, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook tortellini until just al dente (do not overcook), as package label directs. Add peas to pot for last 30 seconds of cooking time.
- Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham.
- Turn stove on to medium heat and cook, stirring, until ingredients are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.