Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very easy to make and I think it is even better that day after!
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (13 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with juice
- parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- In a large saucepan, cook butter and garlic 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes. Simmer 5 minutes more.
- Serve with topped cheese.