Recipe by chia
a nice side dish, can even be served as a meal over salad greens
Top Review by Michelle S.
This is a not to be missed pasta salad. I still cannot get over the wonderful mix of flavors and textures that it offers. And so easy to put together! I added 2 minced green onions and topped it with toasted almonds as I was out of walnuts! I will make this again and again. As always Chia...kudos to the chef!
- 2 packages fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 package fresh pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine tarragon vinegar
- 1 lb asparagus, sliced and blanched
- 2 cups julienned red peppers
- 2 cups julienned yellow peppers
- 1 cup walnuts