Recipe by mommyoffour
This is one of my favorite salads. I like the addition of spinach and shrimp to this. Pasta salads are so filling that this could be eaten as a main dish for lunch in the warm months, we eat it as a side when we grill out. It is delicious.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, stems removed and torn
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup medium ripe olives
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on pkg., rinse with cold water, drain.
- Place spinach in boiling water.
- Cover and cook 1 minute; drain.
- Immediately rinse with cold water, drain.
- Place tortellini, spinach, onions, olives, bell pepper and shrimp in large glass bowl; toss lightly.
- Mix remaining ingredients, toss with tortellini mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer then 24 hours.