1/2 Photos of Tortellini Casserole
Calamity Jane's Note:
This recipe is from a magazine. I love it, because it is a dump recipe, very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together Alfredo sauce, 2 cups of water and pepper.
- 3Pour 1 cup sauce mixture into bottom of 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- 4Arrange half the tortellini (uncooked) in a single layer over sauce.
- 5Sprinkle with broccoli.
- 6Pour 1 1/2 cups sauce over top.
- 7Repeat layering remaining tortellini and remaining sauce.
- 8Cover with foil.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven.
- 11Heat broiler.
- 12In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and olive oil until evenly coated. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- 13Place casserole under broiler about 4 inches from heat until crumbs are golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: