1/1 Photo of Tortellini and Spinach Soup
Great on a cold day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, washed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 slices bacon, finely diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 9 cups chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated tortellini
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, undrained
- salt and pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Wash spinach thoroughly and tear into pieces.
- 2Heat oil in large soup pot over medium high heat. Add bacon, if desired, cooking until lightly browned. Add garlic and onion and cook until browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth, tomatoes and seasoning and bring to a boil.
- 4Add tortellini and simmer just until tender, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- 5Add spinach, salt and pepper to taste and beans. Heat until warmed through.
- 6Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini and Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 1433.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: