- 3 cups cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 3 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth or 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage or 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cleaned spinach or 2 cups other greens
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1⁄4 cup good quality grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth, garlic, sage and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Stir in the spinach, beans and tomatoes. Reduce the heat and simmer until the spinach and tomatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tortellini and simmer 1 minute longer.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and serve.