Recipe by mums the word
This recipe was published in the Toronto Star newspaper about 20 years ago. A co-worker brought them to work and we all fell in love with them. I am posting this so that I never lose this recipe.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 591.47 ml rolled oats (I use quick cooking oats)
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt, stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture stirring by hand until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, stir to combine.
- On a greased sheet, drop 1 1/2 - 2" apart. Flatten cookie with the bottom of a floured glass.
- Bake at 300F for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool one minute on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.