E T Brownies
photo by HeatherFeather
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the 4 squares of chocolate and the butter.
- Remove from heat.
- (You could also do this in the microwave.) In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and sugar.
- Add vanilla and pour in chocolate mixture; blend thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until dry on top and almost firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A delicious recipe, just a little less fudgy than I would have liked. These make cakey brownies, which are delicious with their candy (I used M & M's instead of Reese's Pieces) and chocolate chips. I added a basic chocolate buttercream frosting once these were sufficiently cooled. One thing - all of my M&M's sunk to the bottom of the brownies! :) I'll have to experiment to see how to remedy this problem. All in all, a delicious treat!