Recipe by Chef Raasch
A good friend of mine made these and I'll never make regular oatmeal cookies again. They are full of all the good stuff!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats (I use old fashion)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup red raisins (cran-raisins)
- 1 (8 ounce) package walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine the two together. Add your oatmeal, raisins, cran-raisins, and walnuts last. (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon onto baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until golden brown).