Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are done on the barbeque and are great served with a steak or chicken or whatevers going really
- 6 tomatoes
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30 g butter
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- cut top from tomatoes.
- scoop out half the pulp, reserve.
- saute shallots and garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- add zucchini, tomatoe paste, basil and reserved tomatoe pulp.
- cook further 1 minute.
- spoon filling into tomatoes.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- barbeque until heated through.