Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "A Knockout Kabob Party", Good Food Magazine, September 1986. Prep time does not include 1 hour marinating time.
- 2 lbs ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 pitted black olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 10 -15 fresh basil leaves
- Alternate tomato and mozzarella slices on large platter. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade, and place artichokes in center of platter. Scatter onion, olives, capers, and basil leaves over top. Drizzle reserved marinade over all. Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour before serving.
Just checked out the new recipe secion and saw this one. I am able to rate it because I have made this many times. Highly recommend it for taste, ease of preparation and appearance. Looks great on a buffet table and always enjoyed. Thanks for submitting.