Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and healthy. From Cuisine at Home magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
I'm a true lover of vinaigrettes. I do love the tanginess of them. But this one is just a tad bit sour even with the honey. Also needs to be thicker to adhere to lettuce leaves. Maybe a bit more honey and a little more tomato would make the difference. I'll try it again but will definately be tweaking it. Made for PAC Spring 2008.