Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An old recipe for tomato soup. For canning, check the Ball canning book for more up to date times for canning. Looks good although it called for 1/2 cup salt, I changed to 3 tablespoons because that seemed excessive to me. Feel free to add more if you wish.
- Cook all vegetables together.
- When done, sieve until like a smooth paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until thick.
- Seal in glass jars while hot.
- I would process in pressure cooker myself for about 90 minutes.
- I'm guessing this to be safe however, it may be less time.