This healthy Salad is not only easy to make, but is also very tasty. This salad is excellent with Lentils and Rice Dish (Mujadarah). or my its self. see my recipe for Lentils and Rice Dish (Mujadarah).
- 3 medium finely diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 finely diced cucumber
- 1 small diced onion (optional)
- 1 finely diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 crushed garlic clove (optional)
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (pepper is optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together, and ready to serve, although is best when marinated for 30 Minutes.
- This healthy Salad is excellent with Lentils and Rice Dish (mujadarah) or by itself. See my Lentils rice dish (Mujadarah) recipe.