- 1 frozen pie crust (9-inch)
- 4 medium tomatoes (peeled and sliced)
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and cook pie crust. Let cool.
- Peel and slice tomatoes then let them drain for 30 minutes. Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Layer tomato slices, bell pepper and onions in pie crust. Sprinkle basil, parmesan cheese and garlic powder on the layers.
- Mix cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and mayo in a bowl. Spread mixture on top of the tomato slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.