Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A different way to serve a vegetable dish. Can be a main dish for a lunch as well
- 2 cans tomatoes (2 lbs approx)
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Drain tomatoes and chop coarsely.
- Butter (I use a spray) a pie plate.
- Line pie plate with 2 1/2 cups bread crumbs and press firmly onto plate.
- Add tomatoes and sprinkle with parsley, chives& salt& pepper.
- Cover with remaining bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Cook at 350 for 30-40 minutes .