Recipe by Outta Here
A healthier dip for raw vegies. Use a sour cream product like IMO or fat-free sour cream. Make sure tomatoes are well drained.
Top Review by artist8369
This was a very tasty recipe. I added a healthy squeeze of fresh lime juice to bring out the lime flavor. I had some left over so I heated it up and added some cooked jumbo peeled and deveined shrimp. I served it hot over fetticini pasta. Delish!!!! NO left overs then.
- 16 ounces sour cream substitute
- 16 ounces stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper