Recipe by Maryland Jim
This is a really easy and quick soup!! Neat way to ungrade a simple can of soup.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for our lunch and it is quite tasty and sooo easy! I followed the instructions using leftover chicken. Next time I might add a few more vegies that I have leftover or steamed. Our soup didn't have a lot in the can. This is a great dish to make for lunch when your in a hurry and want something quick. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon canned pimiento, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, finely diced