- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 envelope knorr tomato basil soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup cheese tortellini
- 4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big soup pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrots; stir/saute for 4 minutes or until they soften.
- Add in the soup mix and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add in the spinach, tortellini and basil; simmer 3-4 minutes or until the tortellini are tender.
- Freezes well.