Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use very fresh ingredients-no cheating, no skimping! From Real Simple magazine June 2006. Good on grilled meats, poultry, seafood, vegies, tofu, etc...
- 1 lb grape tomatoes (red or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Spanish olives, roughly chopped (I used the ones stuffed with pimientos)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced small
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a small non-reactive bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Best prepared at least 1 hour in advance to allow the ingredients to marinate.
- Yield is estimated.