1 hr 30 mins
I love lima beans and this is a good healthy soup recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add in the cabbage and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 3Add in the tomatoes, broth, cumin, and allspice; stir to combine.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Add in the lima beans and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Cabbage Soup with Lima Beans
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 395.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: