1/1 Photo of Tomato Bread Salad
Whoever heard of bread salad?? Very flavorful and easy. Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and each cut into 10 wedges
- 1 whole wheat roll, 6 inch, hoagie type, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- coarse sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, bread, olives, lemon juice, oil and mint.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- 3Let stand at least 5 minutes (or up to 30 minutes) before serving.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Bread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g