Panera Bread Tomato Mozzarella Salad
This was for the Italian category for Zaar World Tour. Haven't made this yet but I have had it many times at Panera and its wonderful. Great when summer tomatoes and basil are bountiful!
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 5 -6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- red onion, sliced paper thin
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut bread into four wedges, place on plate. Gently toss tomatoes, basil and red onion together. Place 1/4 mixture on each wedge of bread, top with 1/4 of cheese cubes. Pour about 2 ounce of dressing over each.
- Serves 4 or it can be divided to serve 8 as a side dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation