Recipe by Anna P.
A easy and quick dinner/lunch to make, great with a salad and garlic bread on the side. Enjoy :)
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 can campbell condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup sliced frozen carrots
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook beef until browned and no longer pink, stirring to seperate meat.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup and water.
- Add beans, carrots and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat to simmering.
- Cook 10 minutes or until vegetalbes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Garden Vegetable Beef Stew: Prepare Tomato Beef Stew as directed above, except substitute 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables for the green beans and carrots.
- Add vegetables as directed above.