Make sure you prepare this in the morning and leave it bubbling away for at least 8 hours (make sure you don't leave it unattended and follow the guidelines of your slow-cooker). You can do this even if you don't have a slow-cooker but use a fairly big deep-bottomed saucepan or casserole pot and leave on a low heat setting for at least 3 hours.
1. Prepare all veggies and chop into about inch size pieces or bigger if you like (I prefer big chunks).
2. Prepare the tomatoes as above.
3. Chop the stewing beef into inch size pieces, you don't really want them much bigger as they will go chewy and not soft.
4. Chop the chorizo sausages as above into cm size slices.
5. place all ingredients (except the gravy granules and worcester sauce) into your slow cooker along with the water or vegetable stock and turn on as per guidelines. Leave until it comes to the boil and when it starts to simmer add the gravy granules and worcester sauce. Leave bubbling away for approx 8 hours (3 hours if not using a slow cooker) and then serve. be careful as can be very hot!