I came up with this because I wanted something healthy, easy, and fast. I've mad it several times with great results! Any firm white fish will work. I make it for one, but it can easily be made for any number of people. I have made this "south beach" style with sauted spinach and mushrooms as a side, or served it over pasta with white wine sauce as a more hearty "non-diet" meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place parchment paper on baking sheet, and mahi in middle of paper.
- 3Dust paprika over fish to help browning.
- 4Squeeze lemon juice and spread chopped garlic over fish.
- 5Slice tomato and arrange on top of fish, then drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- 6Sprinkle fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Fold paper over fish to make a pouch (you can secure with toothpicks) and bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- 8Tomatoes should be cooked and fish opaque.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Basil Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.3 g