Recipe from Pol Martin's Easy Everyday Cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 9 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled,crushed & minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh & chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1For the vinaigrette, combine everything.
- 2I use a small jar with a lid,& give it a little shake.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Mix tomatoes, shallots, avocados,& bacon in a big bowl, then fold in the feta.
- 5Grind a lot of freshly ground pepper over top& mix in gently, so the tomato pulp stays intact as much as possible.
- 6Add the vinaigrette& stir gently once more to coat.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Bacon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.2
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 756.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g