Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a good weekend brunch or a nice light meal during the week. Easy to prepare. Salmon could be used also.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded,peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle tuna, tomato and cheese evenly in a buttered pie plate.
- Blend the remaining ingredients on high for 15 seconds.
- Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 at 400 F.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is really a very nice summertime meal. I used chunk white tuna, rinsed in water and made the recipe as directed. We really enjoyed the dish with a green salad on the side. I think you are right, Tebo....salmon would be good too! I'm going to try that too! Thanks for sharing!