- 1 kg tomatoes, peeled and chopped (10med)
- 400 g green apples, peeled and chopped (2 large)
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml passion fruit pulp
- 1 kg sugar (4 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine tomatoes and apples in a large boiler, cook over low heat, stirring often, for about 25 mins, or until fruit is pulpy.
- stir in juice, pulp, and sugar.
- stir over heat until sugar in dissolved.
- bring to boil, and boil, uncovered, until jam jells when set when tested.
- Pour jam into hot sterilised jars and seal when cold, makes about 5 cups if it doesn't want to jell, you can add pectin.