Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: Prevention (September 2011)
Top Review by KateL
A winner at our house! DH forgave me for no tomato-ey sauce because the pasta was hot and our substituted shrimp (Recipe#91632) were also hot. I can't believe how fast this dinner came together, and half a recipe was just right for the 2 of us. We loved the taste sensation from mixing the 2 recipes; it worked very well for us! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 1 lb grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces bocconcini, halved (small mozzarella balls)
- 1⁄2 cup basil, torn
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a serving bowl mix together first 5 ingredients (tomatoes - oil). Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Add pasta and chicken to the tomato mixture, tossing.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with basil, if desired.