Roasted Brussel Sprouts
We enjoyed this as part of our Thanksgiving meal. Recipe source: Prevention (November 2011)
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 450- degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Spread sprouts on prepared pan and toss with oil.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Add onions to pan, toss and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with the vinegar, toss and roast another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and toss with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious! I used a 10 oz container of fresh brussel sprouts which were halved, lightly salted and drizzled with the olive oil They were cooked for 10 minutes then stirred and cooked an additional 10 before drizzling with the balsamic vinegar. The texture was perfect. I omitted the onion. Thank you ellie for sharing this recipe.