1/3 Photos of Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta
Recipe source: Prevention (September 2011)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a serving bowl mix together first 5 ingredients (tomatoes - oil). Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 3Add pasta and chicken to the tomato mixture, tossing.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and top with basil, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: