Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A easy casserole to put together.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium size white onions, cut into 1/4 slices
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Coat a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of each of the sliced potatoes, onion, and tomato in pan; sprinkle with half of salt, thyme, and rosemay.
- Repeat layers and drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Cover and bake at 425 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.