Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low-cal tastey dip. from Light Cooking.
- 1 cup tofu
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor, combine tofu, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, anchovy past and hot pepper sauce, puree until smooth.
- (I have made it in my blender) Stir in cheese, garlic and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
I made this as directed, just substituting lime juice for the lemon because that's what I had on hand. I did use the anchovy paste in mine. I found it "okay" but my husband really liked it. Thanks for posting, Derf.