Recipe by razra
These are yummy both hot and cold. Perfect for this time of year. You could always make your own applesauce and fudge to use in these for the true 100% home baked taste
- 275 g plain flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 75 g margarine
- 2 medium eggs
- 125 ml full-fat milk
- 280 g bramley applesauce
- 100 g butter fudge, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases. In a large mixing bowl sift in the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Beat the spread and eggs together, then add the milk and apple sauce and beat again. Stir this mixture into the flour along with the fudge, until just incorporated. Don’t over-stir – it’s fine if the mixture is a little lumpy.
- Put into the muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
- I use the Extra Special All Butter Fudge from Asdas, but I'm sure any butter fudge would be fine.