Toffee Apple Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fudge
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Mix light brown sugar, melted butter and the milk.Add the egg and the vanilla and beat the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix gently, till the flour disappears, but the mixture is still lumpy.
- Add the apple and the fudge and stir.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured muffn cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20- 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!