Toffee Apple Muffins
- Ready In:
- 275 g plain flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 75 g margarine
- 2 medium eggs
- 125 ml full-fat milk
- 280 g bramley applesauce
- 100 g butter fudge, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases. In a large mixing bowl sift in the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Beat the spread and eggs together, then add the milk and apple sauce and beat again. Stir this mixture into the flour along with the fudge, until just incorporated. Don’t over-stir – it’s fine if the mixture is a little lumpy.
- Put into the muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
- I use the Extra Special All Butter Fudge from Asdas, but I'm sure any butter fudge would be fine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im a newly single girl desperately trying to find good recipes for one person!!LOL I love cooking and I also cross stitch, so I guess Im kept quite busy <a href="http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/r/?l=42202" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/partner/images/sunblast_120x60.gif" border="0" alt="Join GreasyPalm.co.uk - the site that PAYS YOU to shop!"></a>