1/1 Photo of Toasted Walnut Salad With Mandarin Oranges and Gorgonzola Cheese
I had this salad at one of my favorite restaurants. I couldn't figure out the secret until I toasted the walnuts. This salad blends all the flavors together well, it is a great side to just about anything. Easy to put together and chill while you cook other things. If you don't have raspberry vinaigrette, try with Five Star House Salad Dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- 2Stir in walnut pieces and coat with butter.
- 3Stir for 4 minutes and remove from pan and set aside.
- 4Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 5Toss greens, mandarin orange segments and crumbled cheese.
- 6Toss with toasted walnuts and serve with raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Walnut Salad With Mandarin Oranges and Gorgonzola Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g