1/1 Photo of Toasted Swiss Muesli Cereal
Tammy Sutherland's Note:
A healthy, delicious morning cereal. I mix 1/4 cup of this cereal with a bowl of bran flakes, or a 1/2 strawberry yogurt, and sliced fruit for a quick and healthy breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2Mix oats, wheat germ, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds in a large bowl.
- 3Add oil and honey to the bowl and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- 4Pour contents of bowl unto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Distribute contents on cookie sheet so that they cook evenly.
- 6Bake for 30-45 minutes (until the oats and almonds appear golden), stirring well every 10 to 15 minutes (this ensures even baking).
- 7Once baked, remove cookie sheet from oven and let the oat mixture cool.
- 8Once sufficiently cooled stir in the dried fruit.
- 9Store the muesli in an airtight container for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Swiss Muesli Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g