1/3 Photos of Toasted Bread With Tomato & Olive Oil
This makes a delicious side for steak or pasta.
My Private Note
bread s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread in a toaster until crispy & golden but not very dark.
- 2Spread the tomato slices over the bread so it is covered. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes then brush with a basting brush to spread. Sprinkle the za'atar & salt over the tomatoes.
- 3Place the bread on a baking sheet then put in the oven on broil. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the edges of the bread start to darken & the tomatoes start to soften.
- 4Note: Watch carefully to make sure the bread doesn't burn. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Bread With Tomato & Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
za'atar spice mix