Recipe by Bekah49036
I threw this together the other day while I was trying to use up some bananas that were going bad. It turned out way better than I could have hoped for. SO MOIST. I gobbled up an entire loaf in one day. Nuts could be added for a great crunch as well. Enjoy!
- 709.77 ml flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 44.37 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 354.88 ml apples, diced
- 473.18 ml shredded carrots
- 44.37 ml melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add applesauce, eggs, vanilla, raisins, apple, carrots and butter; mix well.
- Slowing add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix until just blended.
- Lightly grease 2 loaf pans and divide mixture between the two.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.