1/2 Photos of Tiramisu Brownies
Oh My! Tiramisu AND chocolate...I must be in heaven. A recipe from the Houston Chronicle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fine-quality semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/8 cup espresso powder (more may be added if you prefer a stronger coffee flavor) or 1/8 cup instant coffee powder (more may be added if you prefer a stronger coffee flavor)
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese (Cream Cheese may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- 3Chop or break chocolate into small pieces.
- 4Melt in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour into a mixer bowl and cool slightly (until just warm to the touch).
- 6Beat butter into the warm chocolate.
- 7Beat in 1 1/3 cups sugar.
- 8Add the six eggs one at a time, beating until the mixture lightens.
- 9Blend in flour and coffee powder into batter on low speed and do not overmix.
- 10Pour into prepared pan.
- 11In a medium bowl, whisk together cheese 1/4 cup sugar, two eggs and vanilla extract Pour over brownie batter.
- 12Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the middle is almost set and top begins to buckle Cool in the pan.
- 13Dust lightly with cocoa powder and cut into 40 small bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: